Thursday, August 27, 2009

Newbie

Hello bloggers and readers (hopefully there is more than just one of you).

First, let me say, welcome to my blog.  I never thought that I'd start one of these, but a couple of months I got an idea - that having a blog would be a great way for me to share with my friends and family what I really love, photography.  At first I wasn't too serious about the blogging thing because as much as I love taking pictures, I am still just learning things and by no means am I a pro.  However, when I was in St. Louis earlier this month visiting a good friend, she made the comment to me (without me telling her that I had the same thought) that I should start a blog about my photography.  Well, I am really glad she said that to me because it made me reconsider the idea again and I thought to myself there is no reason not to go ahead and share my passion now.  I'm a little out of my comfort zone with all this, but I know it will be good for me to do.  If anything too, I think having this will be a neat way for me to see my progress as I continue to learn more.

Lastly, I hope that this blog thing might also be a great way for family and friends to keep up and see what Adam and I have been up to (since whenever they ask, I seem to always have the same answer -- "not much").  

So with that, here goes....



1 comment:

  1. Julie!!! I am soooo excited you have started it...I cannot wait to keep on reading...I think you will be great...and it will be nice to hear about you guys and see all your wonderful pictures! Congrats...and thanks for letting me know it was up and running!

    ReplyDelete

Followers