(altogether now...) Z-O-U.
This past weekend Adam and I headed back up to Oklahoma to spend time with my cousin and for all of us to attend the OSU/Mizzou game in Stillwater on Saturday night. As most of you know, the outcome of the game wasn't in our favor, but all in all, it was still a fun trip. It was also a big weekend for Mr. Truman-o. Trumes just loves to go on car rides (sometimes you wonder if he was a dog in another life) so we decided we would take him with us. We decided to leave Lucy Bear and Baloo at home this time around so they didn't have to deal with any stress (I think the two appreciated a low key weekend at home). Plus, we knew they were in good hands as my cousin and his girlfriend (who is also my best Dallas amigo) were kind enough to apartment sit for us. So with that, the three of us (Adam, me, and Truman) hit the road! Here are some pics from the weekend...




Those last two pictures pretty much tell you that Truman is all about the car rides. He likes to ride co-pilot (on the console between the driver's and passenger's seat). For those of you who may be questioning my future parenting skills, I promise you that I do keep a close eye on him so that he doesn't distract the driver or hurt himself. I just had to throw that disclaimer in there :o)
Have a wonderful evening, everyone.
I was chanting that M-I-Z-Z-O-U...how funny you did that...and great idea...I hope you really enjoyed your trip Julie!!!! How neat are your pics by the way too...you take such great pics and the ones of yourself too...beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the pics of Truman...how stinkin' cute is that...not to mention adorable:)