Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My First Photo Shoot...

A couple of months ago, my friend Lindsey gave me the greatest compliment and honor thus far since I've started getting more into photography.  I was so flattered, but also hesitant when she asked me to take her pregnancy pictures.  I know how special those pictures are for people and so I definitely wanted to do a good job for her.  It was also my first "photo shoot" so it was a big deal for me, too!

I was definitely so so nervous that day, but it was a lot of fun to do!  It was also great and helpful to work with a friend and get encouragement - Lindsey was a great model!  I've been meaning to post my pictures over the last couple of months, but I've just been a little slow (surprise, surprise, right?).  So tonight, here they are!  

Before I go though, I just wanted to say thank you to Lindsey for giving me the opportunity to have my first "photoshoot" and allowing me to share some pictures with all of you.  Though I know I still have A LOT to learn, it was great experience for me and so much fun to do!  Hopefully, I might have more "photo shoots" to share with all of you in the future, too!

p.s.  I put "photoshoots" in quotes b/c I'm not crazy enough to consider myself a professional - "photo shoot" is another word for "amateur shoot"  ... hahaha

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!
































3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! I have gotten countless compliments on the pictures you took, and I'm so excited that I'll have them to treasure forever! You have such natural abilities and visions. I hope you continue in your photography...because you could definitely go places! Trust me, Julie, the honor was all mine! Thanks again for capturing memories that will last a lifetime. It was as professional a photoshoot as any...so give yourself some credit. You deserve it. Love,
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie ~ those photos are gorgeous! I LOVE THEM! You did such a marvelous job and what wonderful keepsakes she will have forever. You are very talented so just believe it and you will do great:) I cannot wait to see more pics from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are great, and Lindsey is a great model for them!!!

    You have a future in it, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Followers