Some exciting news this past weekend. I know it's been awhile since I've posted and tonight I thought the best way for me to come back was to share some WONDERFUL news with all of you.
What is it you may wonder? I know some of you have ideas in your mind...
Well, on Saturday night, my brother, Dom, called to tell me that he and his girlfriend, Anne, were engaged! Yay! He popped the question during a weekend trip to Minneapolis.
As most of you know from my previous post, I am quite fond of Anne, as is my entire family. She's always so incredibly sweet and polite, but she also has one bad a. fun side, too :o). I'm so very excited for the both of them. They just complement each other so well. They are also still often mistaken for being in their early teens (sorry, Dom and Anne, I couldn't not throw that in there).
I'm so happy that my little brother has found someone with whom he wants to share his life. I have to admit too, that Anne is a pretty luck duck herself :o).
Congratulations, Dom and Anne!! I dedicate tonight's post to you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julie that is super exciting!!!! Congratulations is definitely in order for them!
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well with you! I missed your postings:) Glad you are back:)
That's awesome! Tell Dominic and Anne congratulations for me.
ReplyDelete