So I know I've been a little M.I.A. this past week and this is why.....
Anyone who has talked to me in the last month or so probably won't be too surprised. In the last few years, there really haven't been too many shows that I just love. I was probably one of the few people who never really got into Lost, Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, etc. The only shows that I'd say I loved to watch were The Office and What Not to Wear. Well, I now have a new love - House!
Adam and I came across an episode a few months ago and started watching it, at first not too seriously, but by the end we were getting into it. Then we watched another episode (there was a marathon going that weekend - it must have been meant to be ... haha). Not long after that, we both got hooked.
The show had been on five seasons, but neither of us really knew much about it. I think I had heard of it, but that was about it. Well, once we got hooked, (it was a gradual process) I decided that before the season premiere, which is this coming Monday, I wanted to understand everything leading up to it. Sooooo, you know what that means! That's right, for the last few months, whenever Adam and I have had some down time, we've been watching "a'lotta" House. This week while Adam was in class, I started in on Season 5 (the most recent season that Adam had already seen) and I was on a mission, a mission to finish up all the episodes. Well, since this week I didn't have too much going on (and it's been so rainy and dreary outside), it was a perfect time! It also just meant that I would be M.I.A. for a few days =P
Don't worry though dear bloggers and readers, I'm back now. You can breath a sigh of relief *whew*.
Before I go though, I have to admit that after a few days of minimal after-work productivity, I am definitely ready to be busy again. I will also admit that it was kind of fun to just come home, relax, and get so into a good show (I guess I just kind of think there aren't a lot of them out there). If you haven't seen House yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. The characters are so well developed and the dialogue is funny, sarcastic, and smart. I also like that every episode presents some sort of medical mystery they are trying to solve.
Well, I probably didn't have to recommend the show. I think it's pretty obvious how much I like it. I did just dedicate a post on the topic (which I hope hasn't caused any of you to reconsider your opinion of me ... hahaha).
So that's what I've been up to this week. I hope all of you have had as good of a week, at work or after.
Happy Friday Eve everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment