Ok, so I changed a few words to the song, but I'm keeping with my Bartlesville/Phillips 66 theme.
Well, we are back from Oklahoma! It was a good trip and so nice to be able to spend time with my dad, grandma, and a few cousins. I must confess though, I didn't do a great job keeping my camera with me during the weekend so I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted (like I said, B-ville IS a happenin' place so I know you can totally understand how I may have gotten busy and forgotten to take my camera).
So one of the more fun things we got to do this weekend was head out to Woolaroc, which is the name of the ranch Frank Phillips used to own. I remember when we were kids, my brother, two cousins from southern MO, and I would spend a week of the summer with our grandparents in Bartlesville; Woolaroc was always one of our favorite places to go. I hadn't been there in so many years so this past weekend we decided to check it out again (I knew for sure that would seal the deal to get Adam to spend another weekend in Oklahoma sometime in the future =P). It was a fun time and definitely brought back memories. It's also always interesting to revisit somewhere you haven't been in a long time and compare it to what you remembered in your mind. In my case, I think I had forgotten how big the ranch was and the layout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you feed the trash-eating buffalo?!
ReplyDeleteI Love your trip...looks like so much fun...and love the short little note post too of your cousin...how cute is that.
ReplyDeleteJulie your pictures are so great...and the last one is super neat too...great to see everyone in your pics:)
...And I kind of like your word change to the song too:)